April 24-26, 2015;
May 22-24, 2015; and
June 19-21, 2015.
- Describe the process of guiding clients/students towards an understanding and development of a healthier relationship with their own bodies and mind
- Explain how the sustained practice of yoga and meditation initiates deeper structural changes in mind and body towards healthier balance
- Summarize and explain to clients/students key points in the history and evolution of mind-body medicine
- Discover how and why the body’s hormone and chemical messengers go out of balance and how to listen to the warning signals
- Explore how our personality influences our response to life’s challenges
- Evaluate the role of attitudes, emotions and attitude in wellness
- Debate the pros and cons of the role of our belief system in psychosomatic disorders
- Recognize the healing power of optimism and altruism
On satisfactory completion of this module, students with a 200-hour yoga teacher training will receive a certificate of completion.
Course Fee: $1,700 includes tax.
Location: Mohawk College, Hamilton
Payments and deposits are only refundable if you cancel with 4 weeks or more advanced notice. Cancellation must be in written form and there is a $50 processing fee that is non-refundable. If cancellation takes place with less than 4 weeks written notice then you will forfeit your $450 deposit.