200 hour Basic Level Yoga Certification in Ontario – Yoga Alliance approved
Register for next course by June 17, 2015
Yes, you can teach yoga. Even if you cannot stand on your head.
More and more people are choosing alternative and complementary health practices for self-care and self-healing. Massage therapists, other healing therapists and social workers know this, and want to be able to offer their customers more choices. They wonder if they have been their best and have given their best to their clients.
This holistic yoga teachers program provides therapeutic information and practices for you and your clients. It is steeped in confidence building, and grounds you in the basics of building a business.
After this challenging program, you will be able to:
- Respond with increased calmness to life’s challenges
- Teach to the whole person in private or class setting
- Infuse fairness into the teaching and business of yoga
- Guide students to move with grace and ease, honoring uniqueness and limitations
- Respond to any internal pathological critic while building confidence as a teacher
Are You Eligible?
If you have been practicing for at least six months you are eligible to join the 8 month program. If you are interested in the shorter 5-month intensive program, you must have practiced yoga for at least 12 months.
Sometimes students who practice at home and not at a studio wonder if they would be eligible. Simple answer – yes.
This is completed during the program in your home community.
An online webinar on the basics of starting a yoga business.
WEEKEND format 2014:
WEEKEND FORMAT 2015
(1) April 11 SAT; (2) April 19 SUN; (3) May 02 SAT; (4) May 10 SUN; (5) May 30 SUN; (6) Jun 07 SUN; (7) Jun 20 SAT; (8) Jun 28 SUN; (9) Jul 11 SAT; (10) JUL 19 SUN; (11) Aug 22 SAT; (12) Aug 30 SUN; (13) Sept 19 SAT; (14) Sept.27 SUN; (15) Oct.17 SAT; (16) Oct 24 SAT; (17) Nov.14 SAT; (18) Nov. 22 SUN; (19) Dec.05 SAT; (20) Dec.06 SUN.
Location of training in Ontario
Wellwood Juravinski House, Hamilton, Ontario L9C 0C3
Pre-Enrollment Information Session
Please connect with the Primary Teacher, Heather Greaves, email email@example.com or call 905-525-2426 Skype heather.greaves
Payments are only refundable if you cancel with 4 weeks or more advanced notice. Cancellation must be in written form and there is a $50 processing fee that is non-refundable.
If for some reason you begin the course and cannot finish the program, you will not receive a refund; however, you may transfer into another program with a $150 transfer fee. Students are expected to complete the course within 2 years.